It doesn’t take much to be the eye-catcher of the day: Here are five trends for minimalists that will definitely make you stand out from the crowd.
Lines and other symmetric shapes help you to pull your body parts into length. In addition to that, they are great to upgrade your basic clothing.
If you are too lazy to select and combine your daily clothing, this is the perfect trend for you: Jumpsuits. They look great on (almost) everyone, feature basic colors or shapes and make sure that you never loose your pants.
Use dots to express your passion for details: Evenly distributed they are a good contrast to the basic color and ensure an even balance throughout the whole garment.
Black & White
Back to the roots without any colors: Black and white styles are back in trend. Try to combine simple clothing with catchy accessories – or just like Caro Daur – be the highlight yourself.
Plaid flannel shirts are already known and loved – why not trying plaid patterns on other garments? They upgrade the rest of your outfit and are great to look at!
Don’t wanna be a minimalist? Check out the basketball by Victoria Hayes that is completely covered with Swarovski crystals or other interesting articles:
- Update: Spotify down – This is how you can still use the app
- Take a look at Hyatt’s new-build Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas in California
- Fashion in 2020: Yellow accents will bring a fresh breeze into your outfit not only during this year’s summer
- The fashion industry is in need of outstanding talents like Lina Nordin Gee
- WIME Magazine’s highlights in the third quarter of 2020